Features Buy 2Checkout Account
- We provide a merchant account that has been verified as legitimate.
- The majority of our accounts are based in the USA, UK, Sweden, Italy, France, Country based
- We provide completely new accounts with no previous transactional history.
- It is operational and ready to accept payments immediately.
- To verify the account, we used a reputable bank.
- To verify, a unique phone number was utilized.
- We submitted accurate SSN and driver’s license details.
- Our account has been validated through email.
- The account was created using a residential IP address.
- This 2Checkout account can be used in any country.
- There is no website integration and a third-party service is not included.
- Guaranteed replacement for 30 days.
- Delivery time 10 minutes
- You will receive the delivery via email.
- You will be given complete control.
- The 2Checkout account login information will be issued.
- The email account information will also be shared.
- A copy of the documents needed to validate the account will be supplied to you.
- We’ll offer you instructions on how to run the account safely outside of the United States.
- Finally, you will have access to our specialized customer service team, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
200.00$ – 299.00$
Buy Verified 2checkout Account
2Checkout is an e-commerce system that enables businesses to take credit card and mobile transactions from clients around the globe. It’s a third-party payment service. Alan Homewood launched the company in 1999. This service focuses on offering small and mid-sized enterprises online payment solutions. 2Checkout was bought by Avangate, an e-commerce firm, in April 2017, and the merged companies are still known as 2Checkout. So if you want to Buy 2Checkout Account then you are at the right place. We have a 2Checkout Accounts to sell. You can buy a 2Checkout Account today.
If you run an online business, you should make use of online payment processing for your consumers. It’s tough to know which online installment plan your consumers prefer because there are so many options. Different types of installation entryways are available to each customer. You may lose a sale if you are unable to take advantage of your customer’s preferred payment method.
You also won’t be able to take advantage of and deal with every installment passage available. As a result, you’ll need something that can help you set up all of the popular installment plans for your organization while also allowing you to manage those doors with just one record. You may do so Buy 2CheckOut Account from us.
About 2checkout & Buy 2Checkout Accounts
2Checkout (2CO), situated in Columbus, Ohio, is a transaction service provider (PSP) for e-Commerce retailers. 2Checkout enables consumers to “check out” and pay when making an online transaction, as the title implies. 2CO is a competitor to PayPal and Stripe Payments for a substantial portion of the same customer base. 2Checkout may have been shown as an online payment option within one of its numerous associated shopping carts, billing, or booking systems.
What benefits Of a verified 2checkout Account for sale?
Let’s look at the benefits of having a 2Checkout account:
- 2Checkout accepts online shopping from all around the world. It accepts a variety of payment methods. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, JCB debit card, and PayPal are among them. It offers the same features as PayPal and Stripe, but unlike the others, it does not need businesses’ consumers to sign up for a 2checkout login. Customers can pay with a credit or debit card at 2checkout.
- If your company has to charge, regular billing is a good option since it ensures the most seamless transaction. Furthermore, firms that provide discount coupons for big purchases totaling more than $50,000 each month.
- It provides the most up-to-date capabilities in digital products and software to make digital commerce easier to use. You may use 2Checkout’s accounts to create a range of marketing tools, such as discounts, affiliates, incentives, promotions, downgrades, stop credit recovery, and much more.
- Over 200 nations have access to the platform. Furthermore, it is available in over 30 other languages. It also has 100 different currencies for billing and showcasing. It can integrate with over 100 different internet-based transaction and cart platforms, including Shopify, WP e-commerce, and Magento.
- 2Checkout offers high-quality, trustworthy, and dependable services. This account is used by over 50,000 businesses all around the world. It is a PCI-compliant gateway with worldwide fraud protection capabilities. The PCI level of security is 1.
- The platform’s services are absolutely free to use. There are no subscription charges, setup fees, hidden charges, or extra fees.
- 2Checkout (formerly Verifone) has a 1.39-star rating based on 110 reviews, suggesting that the majority of consumers are disappointed with their purchases. Customer care, credit card, and payment processing issues are the most common complaints regarding 2Checkout (now Verifone).
Multiple payment options are supported
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diner’s Club, and debit cards are among the payment options supported by 2CheckOut. The platform is now accessible in 211 markets across the world, with customized options that allow retailers to tailor the app to the currency and language of their customers. It can handle 87 exchange rates and 15 local dialects. It also offers local payment choices available in that particular market. The platform also simplifies recurring transactions with its recurring billing solution, which allows customers to control their periodic renewals at a worldwide level.
Standard and inline payment options are available
Customers have two checkout choices: standard and inline. Standard displays the template based on the device being used by the buyer. Inline, on the other side, integrates the checkout page within the seller’s website while maintaining all of the attributes and functionality of a dedicated checkout approach. 2CheckOut may also build custom subscription plans for their clients depending on the merchant’s e-commerce demands.
A safe transaction
The PCI Data Security Standard is Level 1 certified by 2CheckOut, ensuring that both users and retailers are protected from potential fraud when utilizing the system for payment operations. It also guarantees that it emits as little disturbance as possible to avoid upsetting good consumers with unwanted fraud notifications.
Integration that is solid
Because the system can be incorporated with over a hundred online invoicing systems and shopping carts, 2CheckOut is a commonly utilized payment gateway. Shopify, WP e-Commerce, Magento, Bookly, Checkfront, Cloudbooks, and many others are among them.
2CheckOut also offers an enhanced API and a number of webhooks that enable businesses to link their online storefronts or services to the payment service with ease.
2checkout Account for Sale
2Checkout only charges fees per successful transaction: 2.4%-3.9%, plus 30$-45$, depending on the vendor’s country, industry, and strategy. On top of the day-to-day bank monetary standards, a standard fee of 2% to 5% is applied for home money conversion.
Customers who measure over $50,000 per month can reach out to 2Checkout’s service team for a volume-based evaluation.
The whole 2Checkout checkout process was designed with one goal in mind: to increase your conversions by adapting to neighboring sectors of your business. Dialects, monetary arrangements, and payment mechanisms are all included in these perspectives